To many men, the aging process means:
- Declining health
- Muscle loss
- Increased body fat
- Decreased energy
- Low sex drive
- Foggy thinking
At the ChinQuee Center, we help men get back on the right track to feeling better, looking younger, with increased muscle strength and sex drive, and enjoying a longer, healthier life. Dr. ChinQuee is a graduate of the Cenegenics Age Management Executive Health Program.
Andropause (also referred to as male menopause) is the name that has been given to the slow, but steady, reduction in the hormones testosterone and DHEA in middle-age men, and the consequences of the reduction. As men reach their 40s, most will start noticing physical, mental and emotional changes which are frequently the result of low levels of testosterone.
All too often, the effects of andropause are ignored by men because they believe these changes reflect “just getting old.” They unnecessarily suffer in silence and accept that this diminished sense of well-being is just a sign of the aging process rather than seek appropriate help.
Proper nutrition, nutritional supplementation, intelligent exercise and the restoration of an optimal hormone level and balance, through proper, personalized hormone therapies can have a significant and positive impact on a man’s health, physique and vitality. At the ChinQuee Center we will do a total evaluation, prescribe treatment and accompany you on your journey to better health and fitness.
- Detailed medical history
- Physical examination
- Comprehensive hormone level testing
- Body composition analysis to assess weight related problems
- Fitness assessment with VO2 Max Testing to determine cardiorespiratory endurance and aerobic fitness
- Carotid Interna-Media Thickness (CIMT) Ultrasound Scan testing to help predict future cardiovascular events, including heart attacks and stroke
- Neuro-Cognitive Assessment (measures mental function— short term memory, attention span, concentration, reaction time)
- Bone marrow density test for bone thinning and bone loss
Treatment and Results
After a thorough analysis of your medical history, physical exam and laboratory results, Dr. ChinQuee will design an individual program tailored specifically for you that addresses your health profile, medical needs and healthcare goals.
Since there are many contributors to andropause, treatments take on a multifactorial approach utilizing:
- Intelligent Effective Exercise (Exercise prescription created by Dr. ChinQuee and the office’s Personal Trainer following testing on the VO2 Cardiovascular bike machine)
- Sound Nutrition
- Stress Management
- Pharmaceutical-grade Nutritional Supplements
- Hormone Optimization, when clinically indicated, utilizing quality Bio-identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT)
You are a partner in your care. You will be provided detailed information and instructions and ample opportunity to discuss the expected benefits and risks of your program. Close monitoring by Dr. ChinQuee helps to promote maximum benefits and safety. No person should take hormones unless he is monitored by a qualified physician. We order only from the finest and most reputable compounding pharmacies to obtain the exact combination of hormones required to achieve your hormone balance.
With testosterone therapy, one’s attitude improves, reinforcing self-esteem and self confidence, as well as increased energy and motivation, most men will experience improved energy levels, mood, concentration and focus, increased libido and sexual performance, improved mental functioning and ability, increased muscle strength, increased ability to build lean muscle, increased exercise tolerance, feel more vigorous, with an overall sense of well being. These effects are usually noted within three to six weeks of testosterone replacement therapy, generally leading to improved health and greater quality of life.