One of the best ways to stay healthy is proper nutrition to fuel the 75 trillion cells that make our body function properly. We must eat whole, real foods, with high fiber, together with plant-based low glycemic foods, non-farm fish from low-mercury waters, grass fed lean meats, and free range poultry. We must avoid devitalized junk foods, and hydrogenated fats.
What is clear today is that simply eating the right foods does not guarantee that we are supplying our body all it needs to maintain good health. Our foods have been subject to insecticides, processing, hormonal and antibiotic animal feeds, water pollution and plastic packaging resulting in their providing less nutrition than the food that was consumed by our grandparents. We are not what we eat—we are what we absorb.
A good diet today requires supplementation with nutritional supplements including:
- Omega 3 fats (EPA and DHA) in fish oil capsules: reduces inflammation
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC): helps restore glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body
- AcetyL-carnitine: transports fats to the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cells)
- Alpha-Lipoic acid: helps protect the mitochondria from oxidation
- Coenzyme Q10: helps increase energy production
- NADH: helps increase energy production
- Vitamins B5, B6, B12, C, D and E
To order our nutritional supplement products, please visit:
In addition to information with respect to our nutritional products, you will also find medical articles which will answer almost any medical questions you may have.